- This event has passed.
Kane Brown – Halftime Show Thanksgiving Day – Dallas Cowboys and Washington Football Team
November 26, 2020
Kane Brown To Help “Rescue Christmas” During Cowboys Thanksgiving Day Game
Kane Brown will perform at AT&T Stadium during the nationally televised halftime of the Dallas Cowboys game on FOX against the Washington Football Team.
The performance is a Cowboys tradition, sounding the call for Americans to donate to the Red Kettle Campaign. The funds raised through the iconic Red Kettles are at risk this year due to COVID-19 and requests for help are at an all-time high, making this year’s Red Kettle Kickoff more important than ever in providing shelter and meals for the homeless and hungry, Christmas toys for children and social service programs to millions of people in need year-round.
I’m thrilled to be a part of this year’s Dallas Cowboys halftime show honoring The Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign. There were times growing up when my family did not have enough to eat, or a roof over our head, and today, there are so many people in need. 2020 has been a hard year, but every small act of generosity helps. I am honored to have the opportunity to bring awareness to the ways people can help during this holiday season and beyond. — Kane Brown
For the first time in 130 years, The Salvation Army started its annual fundraising campaign early by announcing digital fundraising efforts in September to support the exponential need resulting from the pandemic – and with the forethought that in-person donations will be scarcer due to stay-at-home and social-distancing implications. The early call implores Americans to help “Rescue Christmas” for the millions who were already struggling or newly find themselves at risk of homelessness and hunger or simply being unable to provide toys for their kids this year.
Now more than ever, The Salvation Army is making it safer and simpler to donate in order to support the most vulnerable in our nation:
- The best way to ensure vital services continue throughout the year is to enlist in Love’s Army with a sustaining monthly gift of $25.
- To help ensure the safety of bell ringers, donors and partners, The Salvation Army has adopted nationally mandated safety protocols at Red Kettles.
- Donate digitally with Apple Pay or Google Pay at any Red Kettle across the country.
- Ask Amazon Alexa to donate by saying, “Alexa, donate to The Salvation Army,” then specifying the amount.
- Give any amount by texting “KETTLE” to 91999.
- Donate physical gifts in bulk.
- Adopt additional Angels to give hope and joy to kids and families in need through The Salvation Army’s Angel Tree program.
Every donation provides help and hope to those in need, and all gifts stay within the community in which they are given. Visit RescueChristmas.org to donate or learn more about how you can help The Salvation Army rescue Christmas this year. If you need services or know of someone in need, please visit SalvationArmyUSA.org to find a location near you.
- November 26, 2020
- Event Categories:
- All, Music, Television
- Event Tags:
- #KaneBrown #HalftimePerformance #WASvsDAL, AT&T Stadium, children, Christmas, Concert, country, country music, Dallas Cowboys, football, halftime show, Kane Brown, Music, pop music, Preview, Red Kettle Campaign, social service programs, Television, Thanksgiving Day, The Salvation Army, toys, TV, Video, Washington Football Team